Door Knob Grips
For those who suffer from arthritis, osteoporosis, or any form of degenerative muscle disease, a task as simple as opening a door can become difficult. Fortunately, our door knob grip assists can help. This category is comprised of rubber grippers, extensions, and automatic door openers, all of which are designed to allow you to live the autonomous lifestyle you’ve become accustomed to. If you’re looking for an adaptive door knob that will allow you to move around your home freely and easily, you’re in the right place.
At 1800wheelchair, we carry the best adaptive door knobs from the top brands -- and our prices won’t break the bank! Order online or give us a call at 1-800-320-7140; our phone agents are standing by to answer any questions you may have.
Remember, orders over $59 qualify for free shipping!
- Slip-free, grippable surface for door knobs
- Goes right over existing doorknob
- Glows in the dark!
- Features several items to assist arthritis sufferers with daily tasks, at a savings over purchasing the same products individually
- For limited hand funciton or lack of strength
- Provides secure grip
- Provides leverage for turning knob
- Soft rubber molding snaps over doorknob
- Fits knobs 2"-2
- Simple "push" or "pull" activates the automatic door opener
- No structural changes. No drilling required
- Aids individuals with limited hand strength
- Concentrates your entire hand power onto slip-resistant jaws
- Variety of uses for opening, pulling, holding, picking up, etc.