Used most often in the professional setting, exam tables are typically adjustable, padded platforms, on which the patient can lie down or sit while undergoing examination. Many models feature storage cabinets, extendable leg rests, and electronic seat adjustment. If you’re looking for a versatile, sanitary table that can support patients of all sizes, we’ve got you covered*.
At 1800wheelchair, we offer the best exam tables from the top brands -- and our prices won’t break the bank! Order online or give us a call at 1-800-320-7140, our phone agents are standing by to answer any questions you may have.
Remember, orders over $59 qualify for free shipping!
*We also offer bariatric exam tables capable of supporting up to 800 lbs.
- Two large cabinents for lots of storage
- Two sections
- Friction-free gliding lumbar section
- Two fully-adjustable sections
- Allows for clinicians to work without compromising patient comfort
- The motorized PosturFlex option “peaks” the center of the table, increasing lumbar flexion/extension, postural elevation and positional traction
- Ergonomically designed, with no intrusive handles or knobs
- Gas Assist Movable Sections
- Stores as many as 10 user-defined protocols
- Digital monochromatic touch screen interface
- Two height adjustable, rotating armrests
- Storage cabinet with work surface
- Height adjustable, rotating armrest
- 800 lbs. weight capacity
- Articulating leg section
- Power adjustment of table height and back rest
- Cabinet and drawer
- Adjustable height, flip-back armrest
- Available with shelf, cabinet or drawers
- Easy head/backrest adjustment
- Heavy-duty vinyl
- Four sections
- Adjustable height range between 21.5" to 41.5"