Used most often in the professional setting, exam tables are typically adjustable, padded platforms, on which the patient can lie down or sit while undergoing examination. Many models feature storage cabinets, extendable leg rests, and electronic seat adjustment. If you’re looking for a versatile, sanitary table that can support patients of all sizes, we’ve got you covered*.
At 1800wheelchair, we offer the best exam tables from the top brands -- and our prices won’t break the bank! Order online or call us toll free at 1-800-320-7140, we gladly work with corporate customers, acept PO's and offer volume discounts.
Remember, shipping is free for all orders over $59!
*We also offer bariatric exam tables capable of supporting up to 800 lbs.
- Ergonomically designed, with no intrusive handles or knobs
- Gas Assist Movable Sections
- Available with shelf, cabinet or drawers
- Easy head/backrest adjustment
- Heavy-duty vinyl
- Two height adjustable, rotating armrests
- Two sections
- Friction-free gliding lumbar section
- 800 lbs. weight capacity
- Articulating leg section
- The motorized PosturFlex option “peaks” the center of the table, increasing lumbar flexion/extension, postural elevation and positional traction
- Cabinet and drawer
- Adjustable height, flip-back armrest
- Stores as many as 10 user-defined protocols
- Digital monochromatic touch screen interface
- Four sections
- Adjustable height range between 21.5" to 41.5"
- Two large cabinents for lots of storage
- Storage cabinet with work surface
- Height adjustable, rotating armrest
- Two fully-adjustable sections
- Allows for clinicians to work without compromising patient comfort
- Power adjustment of table height and back rest