Large Lift Chairs
- Cloud-like softness
- Reinforced Miter Blocks
- Double-doweled at Stress Points
- Grip Rite arm design
- Maple Wood is double doweled at stress points
- Hand blown, overstuffed super supportive conjugated microfiber dacron fill
- Easy-to-use hand control with USB charger port
- Standard with head and arm covers
- One Year In Home Service
- Cloud-Like Comfort
- AutoDrive Hand Control
- Improve Circulation by Elevating Feet and Hips above your Heart
- Reinforced maple frame
- Patented Morley Torsioned Springs add luxurious comfort and anatomically-correct support in all positions
- Plush overstuffed back
- Deep seated comfort with ultra-soft back
- Contemporary design
- Split-T overstuffed back
- Arm covers
- Timeless style and comfort
- Hand stuffed seam back
- Ultra-plush back & arms
- Ultra plush back and arms
- Golden craftsmanship
- Smart engineering
- Requires only 6” from wall
- Requires only 4" to recline
- Head and arm covers
- Comfortable, easy to operate
- Contoured seating
- Easy-to-use hand control
- Trendelenburg positioning
- Quiet & smooth lift system
- Heavy-duty lift actuator & scissor mechanism
- Standard head and arm covers
Large lift chairs
Large lift chairs can be defined by how they work and their size. All lift chairs allow their users to easily move from a standing to reclining by aid of motor which gently raises and lowers the chair. As for size, these lift chairs are designed for users roughly between 5’10" and 6’ 4" tall and weight up to 500 lbs. For users that are smaller then 5'4" see our petite lift chairs if you are between 5’ 4" and 5’10" then see our medium size lift chairs.
What to look for when choosing a large size lift chair:
Recline range - There are three types of reclining ranges (Note; all lift chairs will lift you to a standing position)
- 2 Position recline - Ideal for people who are not looking to fully recline in their lift chair. As the name implies, two position lift chairs offer only two major positions; straight and a slight recline at about 45°. These chairs are ideal for reading or watching television.
- 3 Position recline - A three position lift chair takes it one step further than their two position cousins, it adds an almost full recline options. We stress almost here because the three position lift chair doesn't achieve a perfect horizontal line - like a mattress. There is a slight "V" where the back and seat meet. We highly recommend this chair or watching television and napping.
- Zero Gravity Lift Chairs - A zero gravity lift chair is capable of reclining further than any other lift chair. Not only can it do everything a 3 position lift chair can do, it can also recline so that your legs are elevated above your heart and pressure is relieved from the lower back.
Fabrics and Colors - Most lift chairs come in multiple fabrics and many colors options, such as basic vinyl, faux leather, faux suede, velvet, plus you can opt for stain resisting fabrics as well. We allow you customize your lift chair the way you want it.
Heat and massage - Another great option most lift chairs offer is heat and/or massage upgrades. The heat options is similar to a heating pad and will soothe ache muscles. The massage feature is a light rolling style massage.
Home delivery and setup - Home delivery is free for all lift chairs, we offer an in home set-up as an option for an additional fee.