Welcome to our manual wheelchair store. Below, you’ll find no less than the best selection of manual wheelchairs on the web, all at discount prices. We never stock cheap or poorly-made wheelchairs, we carry all the top brands, including: Invacare, Medline and Drive.
Every chair we sell is certified brand new and backed by a manufacturer’s warranty. Why rent a wheelchair, when you can own one at these prices? If you can’t find what you’re looking for in our product catalog, refer to our manual wheelchair buying guide, or dial 1-800-320-7140, our phone agents are standing by to answer your questions.
Remember, we offer free shipping on all Manual Wheelchairs and any order over $59.
- Unbelievably lightweight
- Fully loaded configuration as low as 14 lbs.
- New Caster Bolt Design
- Lightest T6 Aluminum Manual Wheelchair on the market!
- S-Style Ergonomic Seat Frame
- Optional Quick Release Rear Wheels
- Up to 500lbs. capacity
- 20", 22" & 24" seat wdths
- Heavy-duty welded fork reduces wobbling
- High-strength aluminum footplates
- At just 35 - 38 lbs. this chair is easy to lift
- Desk-length flip-back removable armrests
- All armrest choices flip back and are detachable for easy transfers
- The best selling Ultralight Wheelchair in the world for over 25 years
- Multi-adjustable caster forks allow for the most possible seat-to-floor height choices (from 13" - 22")
- Armrest options allow optimal user support, positioning and transfer needs
- Dual axle seat height
- Full-length fixed, full-length removable or desk-length removable padded armrest options
- Vinyl seat, removable legrests
- Dual axle allows the seat to be easily lowered to hemi height
- Adjustable-height full-length armrests
- Chrome-plated, carbon steel frame is durable and easy to maintain
- Ergonomic "S" shaped seat
- High strength, light weight
- Swingaway Footrests
- Ergonomic "s" shape seat
- Desk-length flip-back adjustable height non-removable armrests
- Anti-Bacterial Upholstery
- One-Piece Side Frame
- Tru-Fit System
- Adjustable Bullet Caster Housing
- Available with 18" seat depth for users over 6'
- Black nylon upholstery
- 16"20" seat width options
- Weighs only 34 lbs. easy to lift into car
- Desk-length or full-length flip-back non-removable armrests
- Dual axle, allowing for multiple seat heights
- Chair weighs only 33 lbs.
- Desk-length or full-length flip-back adjustable height or non-removable armrests
- Dual axle seat height 19.5" - 17.5"
- Highly customizable
- Desk-length or full-length flip-back fixed or adjustable height removable armrests
- Optional adjustable backrest
- At 34 lbs. this chair is easy to lift
- Fixed, padded full armrests with alloy side guards
- Folds to 11" wide
- Complete range of hanger, footplate, armrest and caster options
- Flip-back armrests for easy and convenient transfers
- Durable reclining wheelchair
- Desk-length fixed height removable armrests
- Tough dual-embossed upholstery
- Ultra-wide aerospace super tubing
- Ultra-wide aerospace super tubing
- Single or double custom anti-tippers
- Ergonomic "S" shape seat
- Anti-Bacterial upholstery
- Fixed armrests and footrests
- Frame "grows" with the child
- Adjustable frame width and depth
- Ideal for sports or everyday use
- Dual seat height
- Armrest options: full-length or desk-length, removable or non-removable
- Black vinyl upholstery with strong inner lining
- Fully adjustable and very high-strength
- Ideal for users with an athletic, fast-paced lifestyle
- Fully adjustable seat
- Large 25
- Folding high strength aluminum frame
- Black powder coat finish
Welcome to 1800wheelchair’s wheelchair store. We have one of the largest selections of wheelchairs in the world! We pledge never to stock cheap, poorly made wheelchairs. We are an authorized dealer for every wheelchair we sell, every chair is brand new and is backed by the manufacturers warranty and remember we offer free delivery on all wheelchairs. See our wheelchair buying guide.
- All wheelchairs fold and fit in a standard car
- All legrests remove
- All wheelchairs come Fully assembled
Selecting Your WheelchairWheelchair Type
The first thing you need to know when choosing your wheelchair is: do you need a Standard Wheelchair or a Transport wheelchair. A Standard wheelchair is distinguished by the two large wheels in the back and have smaller “caster” wheels in the front, allowing the sitter to self propel. Transport or Travel wheelchairs cannot be propelled by the sitter only by a companion (all four wheels are the smaller “caster” type). They tend to be lighter to lift and can fold into a tighter space.There are 4 types of wheelchairs
Standard wheelchairs: Standard wheelchair is distinguished by the two large wheels in the back and have smaller “caster” wheels in the front, allowing the sitter to self propel. Shop standard wheelchairs.
Transport travel wheelchairs: Transport, or travel wheelchairs, cannot be propelled by the sitter only by a companion (all four wheels are the smaller “caster” type). They tend to be lighter to lift and can fold into a tighter space. Shop companion wheelchairs.
Reclining back wheelchairs: Reclining wheelchairs are wheelchairs that the sitter can recline to a sleeping position.Wheelchair weight
The lighter the wheel chair, the easier it is for a user to push uphill and the easier it is for a companion to lift up stairs or place in a car trunk. We have light transport wheelchairs that weigh 14 lbs. and Standard wheelchairs that weigh 25 Lbs.Wheelchair size
Transport wheelchairs come in 3 seat sizes to accommodate your size:
- Small 15” – 17”
- Medium 17”–19”
- Large 19”-24”
Standard wheelchairs come in 5 seat ranges:
- Youth 10”-15”
- Narrow 15”–17”
- Medium 17”-19”
- Wide 19”-24”
- Extra wide 24”-34”
We do not offer wheelchairs to rent, however we get you a great priceNot Just Wheelchairs…
We offer a full selection of mobility and home medical supplies. Specifically for wheelchairs we offer tons of accessories: cushions, ramps, cup holders and much more. Don't forget about our selection of electric wheelchairs for sale. Inside your home we offer several categories of products - from lift chairs and patient lifts to platform bathroom scales and walkers.