The body’s reflexes are controlled by its nervous system. Therefore, when an individual’s reflex response is impaired, it should be taken seriously, as it may be a symptom of damage to or disease of the nerves. Fortunately, our reflex hammers provide caregivers with a quick-and-easy way to diagnose any deficiencies in this area. Whether you’re concerned about a patient in your care, or you just need a handy monitoring tool, you’re in the right place.
At 1800wheelchair, we carry the best stethoscopes from the top brands - and our prices won’t break the bank! Order online or if you have any questions or need help choosing a product call us at 1-800-320-7140, we would love to hear from you.
Remember all orders over $59 ship for free!
- Zinc alloy handle
- Thermo-plastic-rubber triangular head
- Flexible nylon handle tapers at the end
- Surmounted with a chrome-plated brass disc
- Ergonomic HDP handle
- 5-in-1 multi-functional hammer
- Popular and versatile mallet-type reflex hammer
- Screw-in pointed tip
- Retractable brush
- Neurological Diagnostic Instrument Set
- Head can be used in perpendicular and parallel positions to shaft
- 5-in-1 multi-functioning reflex hammer
- Built-in retractable brush at the base of the handle
- 4-in-1 multifunctional dual-mallet type reflex hammer