Terminal wheelchairs are manual wheelchairs that are used most often in airports. These chairs are used to transport the user around the facility and -- while not all wheelchairs are allowed on airplanes -- those in this category have been deemed air-safe. Bariatric, lightweight, standard weight, and transport options are available, so if you’re looking for a safe and affordable solution to help you navigate your local terminal, look no further.
- Used in many airports, malls, hospitals, etc.
- Full-length or desk-length removable armrests
- No-flex wheels, reinforced frame and crossbraces
- Dual axle seat height
- Full-length fixed, full-length removable or desk-length removable padded armrest options
- Vinyl seat, removable legrests