Terminal wheelchairs are manual wheelchairs that are used most often in airports. These chairs are used to transport the user around the facility and -- while not all wheelchairs are allowed on airplanes -- those in this category have been deemed air-safe. Bariatric, lightweight, standard weight, and transport options are available, so if you’re looking for a safe and affordable solution to help you navigate your local terminal, look no further.
- Installs across the bottom of your wheelchair to prevent folding
- Significantly decreases the chance of theft
- Up to 500lbs. capacity
- 20", 22" & 24" seat wdths
- Heavy-duty welded fork reduces wobbling
- High-strength aluminum footplates
- Used in many airports, malls, hospitals, etc.
- Full-length or desk-length removable armrests
- No-flex wheels, reinforced frame and crossbraces
- Choice of Full-Length Fixed Height Non-Removable or Desk-Length Removable Armrests
- Over-sized chart pocket
- Dual seat height
- Armrest options: full-length or desk-length, removable or non-removable
- Black vinyl upholstery with strong inner lining
- Dual axle seat height
- Full-length fixed, full-length removable or desk-length removable padded armrest options
- Vinyl seat, removable legrests
- Desk-length removable armrests
- Supports individuals up to 450 lbs.
- Adjustable leg support