If you are not 100% satisfied with your product, we offer a 30-day refund with a 10% to 30% restocking fee for most items (see below).
To qualify for a return please note the following:
- The item must be in new, unused condition, and in the original box and packaging. Indications of use include, but are not limited to: Cracks, scratches, dirty tires, pet hair or other household dirt, wear to seats and armrests, damage to charging ports, scratches to the frame, or scratches on remote controls
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
- Items must be returned within 30 days (45 days for Invacare products, 14 days for Karman Healthcare products, and 10 days for all Nuprodx products)
- Unfortunately, delivery service fees, including Next-Day and Overnight shipping fees, Inside Delivery, White Glove Delivery and Tech Set-Up are not refundable
- Cancelation of custom or premade orders have a 20% restocking fee, if canceled after 24 hours
You must have a return authorization number to qualify for a return:
Please call us at 1-800-320-7140 (Monday - Friday 9am to 5pm EST) or you can email us at [email protected] to obtain a return authorization number and a return address. Returns may not be sent to our corporate address.
10% to 30% Restocking Fee
There is a 10% to 30% restocking fee on all:
- Transport wheelchairs
- Standard / Lightweight / Heavy-Duty manual wheelchairs
- Recliner wheelchairs
- Power wheelchairs
- Walkers & Rollators
- Wheelchair accessories (bags, ramps & attachments)
- Volume sales
- Handicare patient lifts
- Lift chairs
- Patient lifts
- Geri chairs (Winco Geri chairs are non-returnable)
- Karman products
- Invacare products
- Nuprodx products
- Aqua Creek products
- Vehicle lifts
- Hoyer pool lifts and patient lifts
Sorry, No Returns
There are certain products that are custom-made by the manufacturer and are non-returnable. These include:
- Built to order items / Custom wheelchairs
- Ridged ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Invacare 9000 series reclining wheelchairs
- Hospital beds
- Sports wheelchairs
- All Parts
- Adaptive Strollers
- Harmar Products
- Winco Geri chairs
- Custom-built lift chairs, including those with upgraded fabrics, heat and massage, PowerPillow, footrest extension or left-hand control options are non-returnable.
- Open-Box Items
- Wound care
- Wheelchair scales
For hygienic reasons, the following products are non-returnable:
- Bathroom Safety products
- Incontinence products
- BestCare patient lifts
- Seat cushions and Back cushions
Open Box Specials
- Open Box Specials are new products that were ordered incorrectly or may have slight imperfections. These Specials are non-returnable and do not include any in-home service.
- If packages are refused at the point of delivery, you will be responsible for the return shipping.
Shipping Policy & White Glove Delivery Service
The following shipping methods are available,
- Standard Ground (5–7 business days),
- Ship to Store (5-7 business days),
- Expedited Second Day (2 business days), additional charges will apply,
- Expedited Next Day (1 business day) additional charges will apply.
Business days do not include weekends or holidays. Currently, we do not ship to US Territories, APO/FPO, or other international addresses. Additional shipping fees may apply for shipping outside the continental US. Please note that orders can arrive in multiple packages.
Shipping cannot be expedited on:
- Oversized items,
- Any items containing hazardous materials,
- Specialty items (like custom-build products),
- Any items that ship with freight or LTL,
- Any items that ship with White Glove Delivery Service.
The warehouse processing times are listed on each product page. These are set by vendors, warehouse standards, and cannot be shortened. These fulfillment times happen *before* expedited shipping occurs. Expedited shipping is not guaranteed and is 100% subject to the shipping carrier's timeline and responsibility. All expedited shipping fees once paid are non refundable once an order ships.
White Glove Delivery Service where available can add an additional ten (10) business days to the delivery of an order. Once the order ships, White Glove delivery cannot be removed, and the order cannot be cancelled. If the item is no longer wanted, returns can be arranged if within the applicable return policy requirements, and by requesting a Return Authorization number. All normal return shipping and restocking fees will apply. The White Glove Delivery Service fee is nonrefundable once the order fills and ships.