Customize & Buy
Customize & Buy
Control Box for Ezfold
If you are not 100% satisfied with your product, we offer a 30-day refund with a 10% to 30% restocking fee for most items (see below).
To qualify for a return please note the following:
- The item must be in new, unused condition, and in the original box and packaging. Indications of use include, but are not limited to: Cracks, scratches, dirty tires, pet hair or other household dirt, wear to seats and armrests, damage to charging ports, scratches to the frame, or scratches on remote controls
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
- Items must be returned within 30 days
(45 days for Invacare products, 14 days for Karman Healthcare products, and 10 days for all Nuprodx products)
- Unfortunately, delivery service fees, including Next-Day and Overnight shipping fees, Inside Delivery, White Glove Delivery and Tech Set-Up are not refundable
- Cancelation of custom or premade orders have a 20% restocking fee, if canceled after 24 hours
You must have a return authorization number to qualify for a return:
Please call us at 1-800-320-7140 (Monday - Friday 9am to 5pm EST) or you can email us at [email protected] to obtain a return authorization number and a return address. Returns may not be sent to our corporate address.
10% to 30% Restocking Fee
There is a 10% to 30% restocking fee on all:
- Transport wheelchairs
- Standard / Lightweight / Heavy-Duty manual wheelchairs
- Recliner wheelchairs
- Power wheelchairs
- Walkers & Rollators
- Wheelchair accessories (bags, ramps & attachments)
- Volume sales
- Handicare patient lifts
- Lift chairs
- Patient lifts
- Geri chairs (Winco Geri chairs are non-returnable)
- Karman products
- Invacare products
- Nuprodx products
- Aqua Creek products
- Vehicle lifts
- Hoyer pool lifts and patient lifts
Sorry, No Returns
There are certain products that are custom-made by the manufacturer and are non-returnable. These include:
For hygienic reasons, the following products are non-returnable:
- Built to order items / Custom wheelchairs
- Ridged ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Invacare 9000 series reclining wheelchairs
- Hospital beds
- Sports wheelchairs
- All Parts
- Adaptive Strollers
- Harmar Products
- Winco Geri chairs
- Custom-built lift chairs, including those with upgraded fabrics, heat and massage, PowerPillow, footrest extension or left-hand control options are non-returnable.
- Open-Box Items
- Wound care
- Wheelchair scales
- Bathroom Safety products
- Incontinence products
- BestCare patient lifts
- Seat cushions and Back cushions
Open Box Specials
- Open Box Specials are new products that were ordered incorrectly or may have slight imperfections. These Specials are non-returnable and do not include any in-home service.
- If packages are refused at the point of delivery, you will be responsible for the return shipping.
The following shipping methods are available, Standard Ground (5–7 business days), Ship to Store (5-7 business days), Second Day (2 business days) and Next Day (1 business day). Business days do not include weekends and there is no weekend delivery for any shipping method. Some items cannot be shipped using Second Day or Next Day due to size, weight, hazardous materials and delivery address. These items will only have Standard Ground or Ship to Store available. Currently, we do not ship to U.S. Territories, APO/FPO or other international addresses.
Please note that orders could arrive in multiple packages.
White Glove delivery can add 10 business days to the delivery of your order
Once the order ships, White Glove delivery cannot be removed, and the order cannot be cancelled
If the item is no longer wanted, return can be arranged by calling for a Return Authorization; return shipping and the restocking fee will be assessed. The White Glove charge will stand, and is not eligible for refund.