Customize & Buy
Customize & Buy
The latest innovation in ambulation mobility! The Mobile Stairlift Lite is designed to help ambulant services transport patients up and down stairs safely and efficiently. The lightweight and portable Mobile Stairlift Lite does not require pre-installed tracks, and is able to carry up to 250 pounds as many as 60 flights of stairs on a single charge. To prevent injury, it is recommended that the operator be properly trained in the Stairlift's use, and that they first practice ascending and descending stairs without a rider.
- LITE Mobile Stairlift Chair
- 1 Four Point Harness
- 1 Battery Charger
- 1 Dust Cover
- 1 Instruction Manual
34" for bottom landing. 34" for top landing. 38" x 38" for between flights landing to be able to make a 90 degree turn.
- Battery Operated: You'll get over 60 flights on a single charge
- Motorized Tracks: Whether ascending or descending, let the tracks do the heavy lifting
- Portable: It folds down to a fraction of its operational size, and fits in almost any car trunk.
- Button Panel: Simple to use control system to allow easy maneuvering up and down stairs
- Lightweight and easy to carry
- 0.8 Meters per second Climbing Speed
- Made from High-Grade Lightweight Aluminum
|Weight Capacity||250 lbs.|
|Product Weight||44 lbs.|
|Overall Width ||20"|
|Overall Height ||57"|
|Number of Wheels||4|
|Front Wheel Size ||3"|
|Rear Wheel Size||5"|
|Warranty on Frame ||Lifetime Limited|
|Warranty on Wearable Parts||Six Months Limited|
|Shipping Weight||49 lbs.|
Please inspect your product upon delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call 1800wheelchair Customer Service at 1-800-320-7140.
If you are not satisfied with the product that you have purchased, you may return it with the following conditions:
- Item must be returned within 7 days since you received it. It "must" be shipped out from your place on or before the 8th day. Transit days are not counted as part of the 7 days.
- The product must be returned in new condition, in original packaging, and with all paperwork, parts, and accessories
- Batteries and/or chargers sold separately may not be returned.
- Credits will be granted upon inspection of the returned item. You will be notified of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 7 days.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Cost of return shipping are not included in your refund.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Delivery service fees, including Next-Day and Overnight shipping fees, Inside Delivery, White Glove Delivery, Tech Set-Up, Handling costs, and other additional charges are non-refundable.