Customize & Buy
Customize & Buy
The NOVA Knee Walker is an excellent mobility device for foot or ankle injuries when the affected area cannot bear weight or has limited weight bearing precautions. It can be a great long or short term alternative to crutches or folding walkers that can have adverse effects, such as back or under arm pain from extended use. The Knee Walker allows the user to maintain an active and more independent lifestyle which will help him/her progress to a quicker recovery.
We love the Knee Walker because being on the go … while recovering from foot/ ankle/Achilles injury is long, uncomfortable and very inconvenient. Stay mobile and recover better with the non-weight bearing Knee Walker, equipped with locking hand brakes, rugged wheels and a strong frame that supports up to 300 lb. It’s going to be a long 6-12 weeks … suffer less and move more.
- Ideal to provide non-weight bearing mobility for ankle, foot or Achilles injuries
- Easy maneuverability
- Patented locking hand brakes
- Easily adjusts for left or right leg
- Steering column folds down for transport and storage
- 8” rugged wheels
- Contoured and padded knee platform
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs.|
|Product Weight||26.5 lbs.|
|Seat-to-Floor Height||16.75" - 22"|
|Overall Width ||18.25", 18.5"|
|Overall Height ||31.25", 37.25"|
|Folded Height||19.75" - 22"|
|Max. Handle Height||37.25"|
|Min. Handle Height||31.25"|
|Number of Wheels||4|
|Front Wheel Size ||8"|
|Rear Wheel Size||8"|
|Recommended User Height||4'11" - 6'2"|
|Warranty on Frame ||Lifetime Limited|
|Warranty on Wearable Parts||One Year Limited|
If you are not 100% satisfied with your product, we offer a 30-day refund with a 10% to 30% restocking fee for most items (see below).
To qualify for a return please note the following:
- The item must be in new, unused condition, and in the original box and packaging. Indications of use include, but are not limited to: Cracks, scratches, dirty tires, pet hair or other household dirt, wear to seats and armrests, damage to charging ports, scratches to the frame, or scratches on remote controls
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
- Items must be returned within 30 days
(45 days for Invacare products, 14 days for Karman Healthcare products, and 10 days for all Nuprodx products)
- Unfortunately, delivery service fees, including Next-Day and Overnight shipping fees, Inside Delivery, White Glove Delivery and Tech Set-Up are not refundable
- Cancelation of custom or premade orders have a 20% restocking fee, if canceled after 24 hours
You must have a return authorization number to qualify for a return:
Please call us at 1-800-320-7140 (Monday - Friday 9am to 5pm EST) or you can email us at [email protected] to obtain a return authorization number and a return address. Returns may not be sent to our corporate address.
10% to 30% Restocking Fee
There is a 10% to 30% restocking fee on all:
- Transport wheelchairs
- Standard / Lightweight / Heavy-Duty manual wheelchairs
- Recliner wheelchairs
- Power wheelchairs
- Walkers & Rollators
- Wheelchair accessories (bags, ramps & attachments)
- Volume sales
- Handicare patient lifts
- Lift chairs
- Patient lifts
- Geri chairs (Winco Geri chairs are non-returnable)
- Karman products
- Invacare products
- Nuprodx products
- Aqua Creek products
- Vehicle lifts
- Hoyer pool lifts and patient lifts
Sorry, No Returns
There are certain products that are custom-made by the manufacturer and are non-returnable. These include:
For hygienic reasons, the following products are non-returnable:
- Built to order items / Custom wheelchairs
- Ridged ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Invacare 9000 series reclining wheelchairs
- Hospital beds
- Sports wheelchairs
- All Parts
- Adaptive Strollers
- Harmar Products
- Winco Geri chairs
- Custom-built lift chairs, including those with upgraded fabrics, heat and massage, PowerPillow, footrest extension or left-hand control options are non-returnable.
- Open-Box Items
- Wound care
- Wheelchair scales
- Bathroom Safety products
- Incontinence products
- BestCare patient lifts
- Seat cushions and Back cushions
Open Box Specials
- Open Box Specials are new products that were ordered incorrectly or may have slight imperfections. These Specials are non-returnable and do not include any in-home service.
- If packages are refused at the point of delivery, you will be responsible for the return shipping.
The following shipping methods are available, Standard Ground (5–7 business days), Ship to Store (5-7 business days), Second Day (2 business days) and Next Day (1 business day). Business days do not include weekends and there is no weekend delivery for any shipping method. Some items cannot be shipped using Second Day or Next Day due to size, weight, hazardous materials and delivery address. These items will only have Standard Ground or Ship to Store available. Currently, we do not ship to U.S. Territories, APO/FPO or other international addresses.
Please note that orders could arrive in multiple packages.
White Glove delivery can add 10 business days to the delivery of your order
Once the order ships, White Glove delivery cannot be removed, and the order cannot be cancelled
If the item is no longer wanted, return can be arranged by calling for a Return Authorization; return shipping and the restocking fee will be assessed. The White Glove charge will stand, and is not eligible for refund.