Customize & Buy
Customize & Buy
- FDA Class II Medical Device*
- FREE Elevating Legrests or Swing-away Legrests! Your choice!
- FREE gifts: Armrest Saddlebag, Lap Belt, & Cup Holder! All FREE!
- Red or blue color-through shroud
- Batteries and Charger Included
- Free one year in-home service contract
- Free Shipping
Pride's Jazzy Elite HD is a heavy duty power chair with 14" flat-free drive wheels that can handle most terrains. The Elite HD has many seat styles and sizes to choose from. High-back options include durable, black vinyl upholstery and a comfy headrest. Seats are depth adjustable on the standard seats, while the Solid Pan Seat option gives you a solid surface for seat cushion.
The Jazzy Elite HD features two-motor, front-wheel drive technology and heavy-duty construction. The Jazzy Elite HD features 14” drive wheels for enhanced outdoor performance combined with a front wheel drive design to provide tight turns for optimal indoor maneuverability in small spaces. Large front wheels add extra absorption for superb climbing capabilities and combine with front anti-tip wheels for handling various terrains with ease.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and lead components, which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to http://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
- Front-wheel drive for excellent maneuverability
- Designed for weight distribution for superior traction
- Solid seat pan option
- 14" knobby tires and optimum weight distribution provide superior traction
- Red or blue color-through shroud
- Larger foot platform
- Comfortable, depth-adjustable, limited recline high-back seat with headrest
- Easy rear access to batteries
- Intuitive controller is easy to operate
- Color-through shroud
- Angle-adjustable foot platform offers greater comfort
- Front-wheel drive design for excellent maneuverability
- 60-amp controller
- Two motor, front-wheel drive
- Regenerative and electro-mechanical Braking System
- 5A, off-board Standard Battery Charger
- *Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments.
|Weight Capacity||450 lbs.|
|Product Weight||178 lbs.|
|Heaviest piece||99 lbs.|
|Seat Width||18" - 22"|
|Seat Depth||18" - 22"|
|Seat-to-Floor Height||20" - 22"|
|Overall Width ||24.25"|
|Frame Color||Black, Red|
|Front Wheel Size ||3"|
|Mid Wheel Size||14"|
|Rear Wheel Size||6"|
|Max Speed||4 mph|
|Driving Range||9.8 Miles|
|Number of Batteries Included||2 Lead Acid|
|Battery Type||12V 55Ah|
|Battery Weight||37 lbs.|
|Warranty on Frame ||Five Year Limited|
|Warranty on Motor||Thirteen Months Limited|
|Warranty on Batteries||Thirteen Months Limited |
If you are not 100% satisfied with your product, we offer a 30-day refund with a 10% to 30% restocking fee for most items (see below).
To qualify for a return please note the following:
- The item must be in new, unused condition, and in the original box and packaging. Indications of use include, but are not limited to: Cracks, scratches, dirty tires, pet hair or other household dirt, wear to seats and armrests, damage to charging ports, scratches to the frame, or scratches on remote controls
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
- Items must be returned within 30 days
(45 days for Invacare products, 14 days for Karman Healthcare products, and 10 days for all Nuprodx products)
- Unfortunately, delivery service fees, including Next-Day and Overnight shipping fees, Inside Delivery, White Glove Delivery and Tech Set-Up are not refundable
- Cancelation of custom or premade orders have a 20% restocking fee, if canceled after 24 hours
You must have a return authorization number to qualify for a return:
Please call us at 1-800-320-7140 (Monday - Friday 9am to 5pm EST) or you can email us at [email protected] to obtain a return authorization number and a return address. Returns may not be sent to our corporate address.
10% to 30% Restocking Fee
There is a 10% to 30% restocking fee on all:
- Transport wheelchairs
- Standard / Lightweight / Heavy-Duty manual wheelchairs
- Recliner wheelchairs
- Power wheelchairs
- Walkers & Rollators
- Wheelchair accessories (bags, ramps & attachments)
- Volume sales
- Handicare patient lifts
- Lift chairs
- Patient lifts
- Geri chairs (Winco Geri chairs are non-returnable)
- Karman products
- Invacare products
- Nuprodx products
- Aqua Creek products
- Vehicle lifts
- Hoyer pool lifts and patient lifts
Sorry, No Returns
There are certain products that are custom-made by the manufacturer and are non-returnable. These include:
For hygienic reasons, the following products are non-returnable:
- Built to order items / Custom wheelchairs
- Ridged ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Invacare 9000 series reclining wheelchairs
- Hospital beds
- Sports wheelchairs
- All Parts
- Adaptive Strollers
- Harmar Products
- Winco Geri chairs
- Custom-built lift chairs, including those with upgraded fabrics, heat and massage, PowerPillow, footrest extension or left-hand control options are non-returnable.
- Open-Box Items
- Wound care
- Wheelchair scales
- Bathroom Safety products
- Incontinence products
- BestCare patient lifts
- Seat cushions and Back cushions
Open Box Specials
- Open Box Specials are new products that were ordered incorrectly or may have slight imperfections. These Specials are non-returnable and do not include any in-home service.
- If packages are refused at the point of delivery, you will be responsible for the return shipping.
The following shipping methods are available, Standard Ground (5–7 business days), Ship to Store (5-7 business days), Second Day (2 business days) and Next Day (1 business day). Business days do not include weekends and there is no weekend delivery for any shipping method. Some items cannot be shipped using Second Day or Next Day due to size, weight, hazardous materials and delivery address. These items will only have Standard Ground or Ship to Store available. Currently, we do not ship to U.S. Territories, APO/FPO or other international addresses.
Please note that orders could arrive in multiple packages.
White Glove delivery can add 10 business days to the delivery of your order
Once the order ships, White Glove delivery cannot be removed, and the order cannot be cancelled
If the item is no longer wanted, return can be arranged by calling for a Return Authorization; return shipping and the restocking fee will be assessed. The White Glove charge will stand, and is not eligible for refund.