Fitness & Rehab
Whether you’re rehabbing an injury, or working around a permanent disability, exercise is important to maintaining overall health. It is difficult to exercise efficiently and effectively, however, without the proper equipment. Fortunately, our fitness and rehab products can help. This category is comprised of aerobic & strength training machines, vitamins & supplements, magnet therapy, nutrition supplies, and pain management solutions, all of which are designed to help you stay fit. And with top brands like Columbia Medical, Drive, and Fabrication Enterprises to choose from, we have no doubt you’ll find what you need. If you’re looking for affordable fitness equipment tailored to your strengths and limitations, you’re in the right place.
Order online or give us a call at 1-800-320-7140; our phone agents are standing by to answer any questions you may have.
Remember, orders over $59 qualify for free shipping!
- Dual channel
- Three modes - standard, bust and modulation
- Completely wireless
- Drug free pain solution
- No batteries to purchase
- Wireless design
- Versatile, webbed design
- May be used to assist in manual cervical traction
- Low impact exercise stimulates circulation and tones muscles
- Orthotic support
- Improves circulation
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Comfortable pedal straps to hold feet in place
- Cans or closed system containers
- Ideal for wound-healing
- Hip/Knee Equipment Kit
- Gel pack sealed inside soft, comfortable fabric
- Easy to tighten with loop lock closure
- Washable and reusable
- 100% cotton “duck” canvas material
- Different consistency putty for the weakest to strongest grips
- 2, 3, 4, and 6 ounce models
- Increases strength and ROM (range of motion)
- Ideal for use in therapy, or every day fitness
- Ideal for rehabilitation and stretching
- Utilizes the resistance band method
- Tucks easily into waistband of pants
- Two BIOflex® concentric circle magnets
- Combines the best in balance, strength and cardio!
- Ideal for physical therapy and weight training
- Vinyl coating provides comfort
- Sold in single weights
- Black maple shaft
- Height: 36""
- Weight capacity: up to 250 lbs.
- Grains and spices open sinuses by increasing blood flow
- Includes two BIOflex® magnets
- Reduces pain and relieves tension
- 48 packs per case
- 7 g. of protein per serving
- Sturdy vestibular disc and non-slip board
- Ideal for balance training
- Perfect for small clinics
- High-quality stainless steel units give you a constant supply of temperature-consistent HotPacs
- Designed for use with the Resistance Gym