Fitness & Rehab
Whether you’re rehabbing an injury, or working around a permanent disability, exercise is important to maintaining overall health. It is difficult to exercise efficiently and effectively, however, without the proper equipment. Fortunately, our fitness and rehab products can help. This category is comprised of aerobic & strength training machines, vitamins & supplements, magnet therapy, nutrition supplies, and pain management solutions, all of which are designed to help you stay fit. And with top brands like Columbia Medical, Drive, and Fabrication Enterprises to choose from, we have no doubt you’ll find what you need. If you’re looking for affordable fitness equipment tailored to your strengths and limitations, you’re in the right place.
Order online or give us a call at 1-800-320-7140; our phone agents are standing by to answer any questions you may have.
Remember, orders over $59 qualify for free shipping!
- Washable and reusable
- 100% cotton “duck” canvas material
- Users may return to their daily activities or continue with therapy while receiving time-released iontophoresis
- 3 BIOflex® concentric circle magnets
- Ideal for headaches and relaxation
- Combines the best in balance, strength and cardio!
- Black maple shaft
- Height: 36""
- Weight capacity: up to 250 lbs.
- Ideal for rehabilitation and exercise
- Indicators mark different levels of elongation
- Sold in 50 yard dispenser boxes
- Relief of hand and wrist pain
- 48 packs per case
- 7 g. of protein per serving
- Perfect for small clinics
- High-quality stainless steel units give you a constant supply of temperature-consistent HotPacs
- Excellent for post-surgical abdominal support
- Shapes to fit body contours
- Helps relieve back pain due to injury or muscle weakness
- Ideal for physical therapy and weight training
- Vinyl coating provides comfort
- Sold in pairs
- Provides support and protection for injuries associated with arm and shoulder
- Comfortable foam lined collar pad easily adjusts for comfortable fit
- Reduces Back Pain
- Power of Magnet Therapy
- Cases of cans or closed containers
- High-protein, nutritional support
- Support from the sacrum up through the T-9 vertebra
- Available in sizes up to 68 inch waist
- 60 packets per case
- For oral or tube feeding
- Ideal for those unable to sit on a stationary bike
- Restores muscle strength and coordination
- Plush, comfortable fit
- Non-slip belt remains in place during activity
- Anatomical movements
- Easy to use in bed or in chair
- 27 bottles per case
- Aids in the management of blood glucose levels
- Lightweight and durable construction
- Removable and malleable palmar stay
- Wide carriage accommodates all patients
- Extremely lightweight, only 24 pounds!
- No more itchy cast!
- Effectively removes the moisture from your cast's lining
- Extremely durable; each application lasts 3 to 4 days
- Water-resistant and latex-free