Fitness & Rehab
Whether you’re rehabbing an injury, or working around a permanent disability, exercise is important to maintaining overall health. It is difficult to exercise efficiently and effectively, however, without the proper equipment. Fortunately, our fitness and rehab products can help. This category is comprised of aerobic & strength training machines, vitamins & supplements, magnet therapy, nutrition supplies, and pain management solutions, all of which are designed to help you stay fit. And with top brands like Columbia Medical, Drive, and Fabrication Enterprises to choose from, we have no doubt you’ll find what you need. If you’re looking for affordable fitness equipment tailored to your strengths and limitations, you’re in the right place.
Order online or give us a call at 1-800-320-7140; our phone agents are standing by to answer any questions you may have.
Remember, orders over $59 qualify for free shipping!
- Dual channel
- Three modes - standard, bust and modulation
- Completely wireless
- Drug free pain solution
- Washable and reusable
- 100% cotton “duck” canvas material
- Different consistency putty for the weakest to strongest grips
- 2, 3, 4, and 6 ounce models
- Treatment levels are broken down with a color-coded system
- For cervical neck injuries requiring non-rigid support and limited mobility
- Combines the best in balance, strength and cardio!
- Increases strength and ROM (range of motion)
- Ideal for use in therapy, or every day fitness
- Soft and durable
- Contact closure
- 3 BIOflex® concentric circle magnets
- Ideal for headaches and relaxation
- 48 packs per case
- 7 g. of protein per serving
- Ideal for physical therapy and weight training
- Vinyl coating provides comfort
- Sold in single weights
- Black maple shaft
- Height: 36""
- Weight capacity: up to 250 lbs.
- Relief of hand and wrist pain
- Supportive Brace
- Benefit of Magnet Therapy
- Cases of cans or closed containers
- High-protein, nutritional support
- Sturdy vestibular disc and non-slip board
- Ideal for balance training
Lightweight, space-saving and highly portable
Can be used in rehabilitation, conditioning and athletic training
- Designed for use with the Resistance Gym
- 24 bottles per case
- 50% more protein than regular Boostc
- Range of motion from -10° hyperextension to 120° of flexion allows for treatment of all knee pathologies
- 27 bottles per case
- Improves insulin sensitivity
- Unique visco-elastic inserts contour around the ankle joint
- Increases circulation as the ankle moves
- Reduces pain and swelling
- Support from the sacrum up through the T-9 vertebra
- Available in sizes up to 68 inch waist