Fitness & Rehab
Whether you’re rehabbing an injury, or working around a permanent disability, exercise is important to maintaining overall health. It is difficult to exercise efficiently and effectively, however, without the proper equipment. Fortunately, our fitness and rehab products can help. This category is comprised of aerobic & strength training machines, vitamins & supplements, magnet therapy, nutrition supplies, and pain management solutions, all of which are designed to help you stay fit. And with top brands like Columbia Medical, Drive, and Fabrication Enterprises to choose from, we have no doubt you’ll find what you need. If you’re looking for affordable fitness equipment tailored to your strengths and limitations, you’re in the right place.
Order online or give us a call at 1-800-320-7140; our phone agents are standing by to answer any questions you may have.
Remember, orders over $59 qualify for free shipping!
- Completely wireless
- Drug free pain solution
- No batteries to purchase
- Wireless design
- Dual channel
- Three modes - standard, bust and modulation
- Black maple shaft
- Height: 36""
- Weight capacity: up to 250 lbs.
- Intended for use exclusively with the Resistance Gym
- Includes handles, ankle straps and clips
- 60 packets per case
- For oral or tube feeding
- Case of cans or closed containers
- High in calories and protein
- 5 Optional models with varying difficulty
- Pads can also be used as vestibular seating cushions
- Use to apply heat to hand or foot
- Lightweight and portable
- 24 bottles per case
- General oral supplement needs
- Provides anatomical motion for the ankle
- Adjustable base allows for use in beds and chairs
- 27 packets per case
- Provides support during wound healing
- All elastic construction enfolds body contours comfortably
- Adjustable hinges allow to customize preferred movement
- Durable breathable fabric offers increased airflow
- Unique design allows full range of finger motion
- Helps alleviate carpal tunnel syndrome
- Weighs just 24 lbs.
- Allows for treatment of all knee pathologies
- Cases of cans or closed containers
- Ideal for stressed, catabolic patients
- Plush, comfortable fit
- Non-slip belt remains in place during activity
- 24 - 250 ml cans
- Nutritional support for patients with hyperglycemia
- Variable range of motion
- Ideal for toning the waist, calves, hips and thighs while burning calories
- Adjustable and compact for convenient storage or travel.
- 6 Closed system containers
- Complete high protein liquid nutrition
- Extremely durable; each application lasts 3 to 4 days
- Water-resistant and latex-free
- Treatment levels are broken down with a color-coded system