Fitness & Rehab
Whether you’re rehabbing an injury, or working around a permanent disability, exercise is important to maintaining overall health. It is difficult to exercise efficiently and effectively, however, without the proper equipment. Fortunately, our fitness and rehab products can help. This category is comprised of aerobic & strength training machines, vitamins & supplements, magnet therapy, nutrition supplies, and pain management solutions, all of which are designed to help you stay fit. And with top brands like Columbia Medical, Drive, and Fabrication Enterprises to choose from, we have no doubt you’ll find what you need. If you’re looking for affordable fitness equipment tailored to your strengths and limitations, you’re in the right place.
Order online or give us a call at 1-800-320-7140; our phone agents are standing by to answer any questions you may have.
Remember, orders over $59 qualify for free shipping!
- Washable and reusable
- 100% cotton “duck” canvas material
- Ideal for rehabilitation or everyday exercise
- Exercises almost all muscle groups
- Users may return to their daily activities or continue with therapy while receiving time-released iontophoresis
- Clinically proven magnet therapy
- Eases stress, sinus problems, headaches
- Combines the best in balance, strength and cardio!
- Ideal for rehabilitation and exercise
- Indicators mark different levels of elongation
- Sold in 50 yard dispenser boxes
- Great for rehabilitation
- Heavy-walled, burst-resistant
- Attaches w/velcro around neck, joints and lower back
- Hot or cold therapy
- 48 packs per case
- 7 g. of protein per serving
- Ideal for physical therapy and weight training
- Vinyl coating provides comfort
- Sold in pairs
- Black maple shaft
- Height: 36""
- Weight capacity: up to 250 lbs.
- Intended for use exclusively with the Resistance Gym
- Includes handles, ankle straps and clips
- Excellent for post-surgical abdominal support
- Shapes to fit body contours
- Helps relieve back pain due to injury or muscle weakness
- Cases of cans or closed containers
- High-protein, nutritional support
- Ideal for those unable to sit on a stationary bike
- Restores muscle strength and coordination
- Use to apply heat to hand or foot
- Lightweight and portable
- 24 bottles per case
- General oral supplement needs
- 60 packets per case
- For oral or tube feeding
- Wide carriage accommodates all patients
- Extremely lightweight, only 24 pounds!
- 27 bottles per case
- Aids in the management of blood glucose levels
- Plush, comfortable fit
- Non-slip belt remains in place during activity
- Adjustable hinges allow to customize preferred movement
- Durable breathable fabric offers increased airflow
- Unique design allows full range of finger motion
- Helps alleviate carpal tunnel syndrome
- No more itchy cast!
- Effectively removes the moisture from your cast's lining