If you’re looking for a wheelchair, you’ve come to the right place. We take pride in our expansive selection, which includes power chairs, manual chairs, lightweight chairs, travel chairs, and heavy duty chairs from top brands like Medline, Invacare, Drive, Pride Mobility, and more! We specialize in offer many foldable wheelchair options
Still not sure what you’re looking for? No Problem. Refer to our manual wheelchair and power wheelchair buying guides, where you’ll find the information you need to make an informed decision. Also, feel free to dial 1-800-320-7140; our phone agents are standing by to answer your questions.
Remember, orders over $59 qualify for free shipping!
Whether you have a short term or long term mobility challenge, we have a wide range of wheelchairs to help you. We offer wheelchairs designed for different types of activities. For example, in this category you'll find wheelchairs for around the home - i.e. bathroom and shower chairs. Also, we have options perfect for quick shopping trips and eating out or traveling. Note: all wheelchairs come fully assembled and will fold down to fit into your car.
Here are some of our most popular wheelchair categories:
Transport Wheelchairs - Transport wheelchairs, are defined by their four smaller wheels, they are built for outdoor use and they are super lightweight to carry and setup -some weighing as low as 14.5 lbs. Transport chairs fold down compactly to fit into any car or closet. Note: transport chairs are pushed by a companion only; the seated user cannot self propel in a transport wheelchair.
- Standard Wheelchairs - These are your basic economy wheelchairs, the are good for indoor/outdoor use and light commercial use. However, they are heavy which is an important factor when considering the user will have to push that weight. Plus, it pay to think about lift these chairs into a car when traveling.
- Lightweight Wheelchairs - Made from lighter materials, these wheelchair resemble their standard-type cousins. Generally, these chairs have better wheels and bearings, plus the lower weight, that make more efficient to self-propel or push by companion.
- Reclining Back Wheelchairs - Reclining wheelchairs, as the name implies, allow the seated users to recline in thier chair. Reclining wheelchairs reach an almost reach a full recline.
- Heavy Duty Wheelchairs - Heavy duty wheelchairs are built specifically for users that need a wider seat and higher weight capacity. Our heavy duty wheelchairs can accommodate users up to 700 lbs. and with seat widths up to 30".
- Performance Wheelchairs - High tech meets high performance in our performance wheelchair category. They are designed to work as almost an extension of your body. Every section of the chair is customized to your body type and for optimal efficiency. Performance chairs come in general models:
- Foldable frames- these fold in the middle - "accordion" style.
- Rigid frame -one piece frames, which offer lower weight and power transfer.
Power Wheelchairs - Power wheelchairs utilize a motor to propel their seated users. These chairs are built for people with weaker upper extremities, or people who cannot walk short distances. We have power wheelchairs for the home and for traveling. For people who require a higher weight capacity, make sure to check out our heavy duty power wheelchairs.
Sport Wheelchairs - If you play basketball, rugby or tennis we have the right sports chair for you.
Pediatric Wheelchairs - Children have different requirements given their growth and size, our category of kids wheelchairs offers many different options.
Commercial Use Wheelchairs - If you run a public or commercial space such as an airport, hospital or shopping mall and need strong wheelchairs for heavy use check out our Terminal Wheelchairs, or Airplane Aisle Wheelchairs .
Wheelchair Parts - If your wheelchair breaks down and you need replacement parts, be it Tires,Wheels, Casters, Legrests, Upholstery, Arm-Rests, Arm-Rest Pads, Tire Tubes, Tools or anything else you may need we have it. If you cant find the correct part please call us at 1-800-320-7140 we would love to help you!
FAQ - We have answers to your wheelchair questions