Shopping Cart is Empty
Your Cart is Empty
Click here to continue shopping.
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $59!
$59 Free Shipping!
Open Daily 9am - 8pm EST
item #: 34857
sku : 9JYLT
brand : Invacare
The Invacare IVC 9000 Jymni wheelchair offers the pediatric user versatility, functionality and maneuverability.
These chairs are specifically designed to suit the needs of smaller users and offer a variety of outstanding features.
Customize & Add to Cart
Built to Order ships 1-2 weeks
Customize & Add to Cart
Configure your Invacare IVC 9000 Jymni (Pediatric)
This will insure the best performance for navigating tight areas both inside the home as well out in public spaces.
A wheelchair that is too narrow or too wide can cause discomfort. When too narrow, a wheelchair can become restrictive and increase the likelihood of pressure sores, while when it's too wide, becomes more difficult to push due to the angle of the arms from the shoulders to the wheels.
To determine the necessary seat width, measure the rider's widest area of the body and add one inch. This will allow for optimum seat width while maintaining ideal usability, comfort and safety.
To determine the appropriate seat depth, measure from the back of a chair to the inside of your knee. Subtract one inch to assure no contact is made between the edge of the wheelchair seat and the inside of your leg, which could cause discomfort and prevent the rider from sitting back fully in the chair.
When armrests are not fitted properly the wheelchair can become more difficult to push. Not all armrests are adjustable. Height should be fitted to allow the forearm to rest fully on the armrest without pushing up on the shoulders. For users who sit at a table or desk, swing-away armrest can beneficial.
There are four basic types of armrests:
1. Full length, fixed height (entire armrest is padded with a non-adjustable height)
2. Full length, adjustable height (entire armrest is padded with various height seetings)
3. Desk length, fixed height (partial armrest is padded for easier access with tables,
4. Desk length, adjustable height (partial armrest is padded for easier access with tables,
various height seetings)
Armrest that can be easily removed or flip up and down gives users the choice of when to use the armrests.
There are two types of rear wheels, Spoked Wheels and "molded" Mag Wheels.
1. Spoked Wheels are made of metal and are similar in appearance to that of bicycle wheels. The number and size of the spokes affect durability, shock absorption, weight, and performance. The more spokes, the more stable the wheel will be.
2. Mag Wheels are made of molded plastic or a composite. They have a small number of wide molded spokes that are an integral part of the wheel. Mag wheels are more durable, require less maintenance, and usually weigh more then spoked wheels.
The Trifold Advantage Series ramp, with its unique 3-fold design, offers
the length required for wheelchairs and scooters to easily access steps,
vehicles, and raised landings. The ramp is designed to be used and carried
as a set, or if desired, can be quickly separated into two individual
sections, making it even easier to use, carry, and store. By simply
removing two hinge pins, the Trifold Advantage Series ramp quickly
separates into two lightweight halves, each with their own carrying handle.
The durable, patent-pending hinge with interlocking brackets provides
smoother operation and reduced pinch points. Ramp features high-quality
skid-resistant tape with yellow safety strips and a self-adjusting bottom
transition plate for easy conversion from ramp to ground. Unfolds to a 29”
wide platform. Manufactured of welded aircraft-grade aluminum. 800 lbs.
Invacare IVC 9000 Jymni (Pediatric)
Need Assistance? Call Us At
Unfortunately, we can not accept returns on this product. Items damaged during delivery or sent incorrectly will be fixed or replaced at 1800wheelchair.com’s expense.
See our full return policy here.