End the pain and inconvenience of crutches with the new iWALK 2.0 a hands-free crutch alternative that frees you from the limitations of conventional walking aids. Among other advantages, this product allows you the use of your hands, which, in turn, allows you to live the normal, active lifestyle you've become accustomed to. If you want to avoid the irritation, instability, and inconvenience associated with traditional crutches, pick up and iWALK 2.0 today!
Rule of thumb – if you can climb and descend stairs without the need for the hand rail for either strength or balance, then you have the physical requirements to use the iWALK2.0. If not, then please carefully read the remaining points.
Some good tests before you buy
- If you can balance on one foot for more than 10 seconds
- If you have average strength, and could walk unassisted before your injury
- A good quick test is to place the shin of the injured leg (with your leg bent 90 degrees) on a padded bench or chair.
iWALK 2.0 may not be suited for
- People that have poor health, diminished strength or who have any mobility challenges that are unrelated to the injury.
- Those that are significantly overweight are not ideal candidates, but that does not mean it won't work.
- People with injuries to the knee or upper leg.
- People who cannot bend their injured leg 90 degrees at the knee